You have learned fertility awareness. You know the rules, you know about temperatures, you know how to chart. The problem is, you don’t 100% understand cervical fluid yet (or you just need a different perspective). This course is exactly what you need.
I know cervical fluid is normally not taught well (especially in many fertility awareness books), and as a certified fertility awareness educator I see SO MANY women who are still confused even after charting for some time. This course is intended to be a remedy to all the cervical fluid confusion out there.
1.) 2 intro videos including:
- Anatomy (and how to use that to your advantage when checking cervical fluid)
- Why your cervical fluid is so important (and why you are a smarty pants for taking this class)
2.) 3 videos on checking your cervical fluid covering:
- External checks
- Internal checks
- Vaginal sensation
3.) 9 videos with real-time cervical fluid examples and explanations including:
- Non-peak lotiony
- Non-peak stretchy
- Peak type
- Internal and external checks at the same time
- What a normal internal check looks like and what the actual cervical fluid is
- What you can mistake as cervical fluid like arousal fluid or the end of your period
4.) A video of cervical fluid throughout the cycle so you can see how cervical fluid changes from less to more fertile.
5.) A gallery of 26 cervical fluid pictures and a picture of cervical fluid throughout the cycle.
6.) 10 “master” documents including:
- What should a normal cervical fluid pattern be?
- Peak v. non-peak cervical fluid
- Secretion possibilities
- What to check when looking for cervical fluid
- Cervical fluid when coming off hormones
- Breastfeeding and cervical fluid
- Why am I not seeing cervical fluid (or not much)?
- What if my cervical fluid is crazy?
- How medication can affect cervical fluid
- How to establish a Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP)
Because I want to make sure you have all of the support that you need in figuring out your cervical fluid, you also get access to the HER fertility facebook group, where you can ask questions and participate with a community of like-minded women.
In addition, you get access to the office hours I hold 2 times per month where you can get help live with anything you are struggling with.
What this course is and is not
This course is…
- A great way to clear up your confusions about your cervical fluid.
- A way to get more info about cervical fluid from a certified fertility awareness educator without buying a whole fertility awareness course.
This course is not…
- To teach you how to teach cervical fluid to other people (become a fertility awareness educator yourself)
- An all inclusive fertility awareness course. You should already have a handle on the rules because those are not taught.
What do others think?
This course is amazing and I’m confident you’ll love it. I stand behind that claim enough that I offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t 100% satisfied I’ll return every cent you paid.
Thank you so much for your interest! This course is currently closed as a stand-alone course, but is available in full within the HER fertility program